Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Late April Fool's!

Yeah, sorry it's late, but you, know...
Acutually, you don't know. I've been pretty busy lately with this paper I'm writing for my history class. I really want to make straight A's. I've done it once and determined to do it again. Tomorrow I have a track meet, (blah!) and I'm doing the three hundred hurdles. And when the first time I've hurdled? Today. That's right, today. Am I nervous? Nah, pssh, who'd be nerve-OF COURSE I AM!! What if I trip over a hurdle and fall on my face? Ouch!!! I can hardly run a two hundred sprint, how am I going to do a there hundred? And strangely, I kinda want to do this. I mean, I'd much rather do the one hundred hurdles but they don't have that, so I guess I'm stuck with this. Oh, well wish me good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment