Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Long Time, No Post

Hey! Had an awesome time in Hawaii! If you wanna see pictures, check out the link below! I'm posting a view of my favorites below. Lately I've been having a hard time falling asleep. I think I have slight insomnia. I can't sleep more than probably nine hours straight. I probably get an average of seven hours a night. Can't sleep in. I know what you're thinking, "Pssh, that's not insomnia." I gonna emphasize the slight. I sleep about four-five hours one night, and the next day I was tired, but I was still chirpy. I asked a friend if I looked like I had had five hours of sleep and she said no way. I don't know, maybe she was just being nice.
Next topic:
Writer's Block. Right now, I'm having tons of it. I just don't really know what I should write about...
I mean I have a bunch of ideas in my head. I just don't know how to get them on paper. I used to have this huge passion for writing, but now, I think its kinda dying. I don't really right has much as I used to. Maybe I'll give it a break...
Track Practice. WORST THING EVER.
I HATE running. Why did I chose track as my spring sport? Hm, well let's see. Softball? Hit a ball that comes flying at me at a bajallion miles per hour? No way. Lacrose? Eww, let's not even go there. Tennis? Everybody at our school is really good. I'm really bad. I mean really bad. Plus it has a similar to softball. But I like it more. That leaves, hmm, TRACK! The only thing I like to long jump and I'm not even that good at it. I can't stand running. No swimming is more up my lane. P.E.- Ehh, I just feel that if I do that, I wouldn't be pushing myself hard enough. So I chose not to do that.
Photos Link:
ClickFlashCapture
Password: jasperexpress
No space. No caps.

No comments:

Post a Comment