Monday, April 23, 2012

We are Young

So lately this song has been getting stuck in my head, which fortunately isn't too bad because I happen to love this sound. (have you heard the acoustic version? It is ah-mazing. I'm not 100% percent sure on what the crap it actually means so anybody out there like to explain it to me? No? No hands? None? Aw poop.
Speaking of poop, Shakespeare Day is getting closer and closer. I finally found a group for my skit but our is going to be Mario themed. I, personally, love Mario but Shakespeare and Mario have nothing in common. And I NEED  a good English grade. My teacher is such a tough grader!!!! Ehh well, life comes and goes. Not like a college is going to look at my middle school file and say, "AHH you failed acting in eighth grade english! You're not getting accepted into our med school!"
REJECTED!!

No, that's not going to happen.
Hopefully.

Yes, I do want to become a doctor. It's going to be so hard!!! But, life's a challenge and you have to take it one step at a time (cheesy inspirational music starts playing)
yes, yes you can quote me as long as you give me credit.
Speaking of quotes (wow that's the second time I've said that in this post) I saw the cutest one of Figment.
"Just cuz I'm SMALL doesn't mean I'm STUPID,"
Ahh, Gen you crack me up. You guys should check her work out. She's great and her link's up above.

You know when I'm typing this up, I make so many errors. I'm such a bad typist I really need to work on my typing. Once I get into the zone, there's no stopping me, but in order to get into the zone I need an inspiration boost. Like, a really good one.
Teenagers theses days (I'm one, BTW) use the world LIKE so much. I try really hard not to say it, but sometimes it slips out. It's kinda like the new umm....(my history teacher, don't even get me started, can't even finish a sentence without uttering the word umm. It's so ANNOYING!!!!) There's this one girl in my class who thinks she smarter than she actually is (she is smart, it's just that she THINKS she's so smart and that degrades her) and says like so many times, I find it really hard to listen to her talk. Really, it's quite hilarious, until she gives you her I-think-I'm-better-at-you-but-I'm-acutally-kinda-pathetic stare. Yeah, stares like that exist. So what?
I'm so HAPPY! Wanna know why? because my annoying house guests left. We had some people visiting us. Their mom was on business in NY and she practically invited her kids to stay in my house while she was away for two weeks. They are slobs. They treated my poor grandma like maids, took things without asking (they ate my giant Kit-Kat bar without asking. They opened it and ate it and it was a birthday present. They were about to take our Lucky Charms cereal but luckily it didn't fit in their bag. They stole a straw saying they were taking it home with them. We had to hide out nutella because they would have finished it. They never ate anything healthy. We went out to eat some Thai food and they ate all the noodles, and rice and curry and left the vegetables whom the next day? That's right, me. And their mom was totally fine with this. She asks my mother if she could drag her overweight suitcase down our wooden floors. That was the last straw for my mom. They flooded our bathroom and left immediately after that to go shopping. There are still stains on our kitchen ceiling because the bathroom is on top of it. Luckily, the water was clean, no sewage or anything.)
 Okay, I'll stop ranting, but in the  next post, get ready for some more because there's more from where that stuff came from....
Have you noticed? My posts are getting longer. This is a great way to vent and right now I'm really stressed.
We are Young by fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment