Sunday, April 29, 2012

as a wise (wo)man once said, "a blog a day will keep the stress away,"

-Guess what, guys?
-Oh, I don't know WHAT!?!
-I'm going to try to write a post a day!
-Yay, I'm so darn happy for you (feigns happiness)
-IKR!!!!

ALERT! ALERT! Jasper Express will start producing a blog a day for the next week! CAUTION! May loose a tiny bit of your sanity reading all this stuff.

So if you haven't figured this out by now (sorry, but if you haven't already WOW) I'm going to write a blog post a day for the next week, April 29-May 5.
Yeah, I'm counting today, gotta a problem with that? Huh? Huh?
I don't really get why people start the week with Monday. No, it's not Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. 
(Don't know if any of your used to watch Calliou, but his stupid week song went like that) EHH! (buzzer sounds) that's wrong. In fact my dear children, its Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
SO HAH!
I watched Mirror Mirror starring Julia Roberts and Lily Collins and honestly, it wasn't that bad. If you haven't heard about it, its the twisted version of Snow White and I really like the tone Julia Roberts used when she was acting as the evil queen. Snow White was of course gorgeous, but the prince, he was ehh. Yeah, that's a pretty good way to phrase it, he was ehh.


Since I'm writing posts daily, these are going to be rather short. I apologize for the nonexistent convince I have caused you...
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment