Wednesday, August 8, 2012

GIFS!

Aloha!
No, I'm not in Hawaii. That was Spring break...
Well guess what?
I don't know, what?
No, I am NOT doing that talking-to-myself- thing again! But, it is something important.
I FINALLY got to stay home alone. And if you, invisible reader are reading this right now and rolling your eyes Ugh! I'm reading a little girl's blog! I assure you, I am older than thirteen. Yeah, I know it's a little, okay more than a little, late for someone of my age, (hey I'm not like eighty) to stay home alone, but my overprotective mom finally let me.

And I was excited.

And now you get to hear about it.

So

deal

with

it.

You know one thing I've noticed?

You like to ask a lot of stupid rhetorical questions?

No, besides that-hey, I don't ask STUPID rhetorical questions! Anyway, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted

By yourself.

I have ending little thing. I mean Ryan Higa (Nigahiga) says
And Smosh says

SHUT UP!


Yeah, that does look a little disturbing...

And ChesterSee has his
And JustinJamesHughs



 and Charlieissocoollike. 



There are way to many to put here...

Yeah, I'm going to stop now... 

Leave a comment invisible readers, if you know one that I don't! (Because you probably do. In fact I can think of a couple I didn't put like communitychannel's "hi")


Oh yeah and shout out to Eruantien Nenharma for joining my blog. That makes you awesome! 
And that applies to all my other invisible readers as well...

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment