Thursday, February 16, 2012

SAD

Well, I know this is really late, instead of Valentine's Day, I celebrated S.A.D. (Singles Awarness Day) It's pretty much a way to embrace your singleness and not let all the mushy gushiness get to you. To day has been a really stressful day so I'm going to vent it all out to you. Today was an "F" day in my schedule which means I had all of my 5 55 minute classes. For some that may not be a lot, but for me, it is. It also means I have a lot of homework. (I should be finishing up some stupid math right now but ehh that can wait. I've been doing homework for two hours straight) I also had Diversity club which means I had to stay after school, YAY! That equals less homework time and more "why the heck am I doing this?" time. (Because the club leader kinda forces you to attend and participate. Most people go for the food. I personally go for the extra credit) And, (yes there's more) I had track ( I hate running, and yet I run track because I don't want to do P.E.  and I hate all other spring sports) so that means I'm all sticky! Double yay! I can't wait to finish up my homework and go hit the shower with a nice LONG relaxing shower.
I'm not a runner, I'm a a swimmer. And they both use completely different muscles. I swam before this and now that I'm running, I feel so sore because I'm waking up all my old muscles. Okay, now I'm done. And my math homework is calling. So PEACE OUT!! (okay i'm never concluding like that again)
Here's a reward for listening

Guys, credit for this goes to Inhae Renee Lee.I have proof that I'm allowed to use these. If you want it click here. Check out her blog here: http://mymilktoof.blogspot.com/p/about.

Things for Carrot #3


Things for Carrot #3

"We made you a telephone in case of emergencies."

Things for Carrot #3

"Testing, one, two, three...Testing!"

Things for Carrot #3

"Well, in case it doesn't work- we made you cell phones too."


No comments:

Post a Comment