Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cheesecake

I am really craving cheesecake right now. I don't really know why, but a big slice of cheesecake sounds really good. It's either cheesecake or my mom's carrot cake. It soft, and yummy and the icing melts in your mouth, awww, I'm tempting myself. No, seriously, I need something sweet and unhealthy right now. It's calling, its beckoning. No...must...resist...temptation.
I'm having a severe writer's block on my main story and I don't really want to write anything else right now. My main character's a Marine and he's currently a POW. I'm not really sure how I'm going to get him out of it. Rescue? Revolt? Death? No I can't kill my character because my story isn't over yet. But the book is still depressing you can check it out here, but its kinda long. About an hour to read. It's taken forever to read. But one of the books on Figment, it's called Those Green Eyes by Summer Seller. It's a fanfic of Harry Potter and it take 16 hours to read. I just read the last chapter and I think she finished it, but I'm not sure. But I don't want it to be over!! It's a really good novel.
Wait, I went from cheesecake to Harry Potter fanfics. And now I'm changing again. I'm running track this season as my spring sport. The only tiny, itty bitty problem, I hate running. I mean it's okay, but I'd much rather swim or play field hockey. I'm not much of a sprinter and I haven't really tried a really long distance yet. The only thing I'm somewhat good at is long jump. I'm getting better, slowly. Today, we practiced our block starts (the things on the ground you crouch down and push off on) In order to get the best push off ever, you need to lean on your hands, on the track. And it hurts. A lot. I injured one of my fingers by getting in slammed in a door, chipping the bone. Ever since then, that finger has been really sensitive, and it did not like what I was doing today.
Okay wow this post is long. Maybe not for some blogs, but for mine it is. So goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment