Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tired

CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG. IT'S CALLED THE MELTING AND IS FOR STANDING UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES YOU WISH TO DISCUSS, THEN GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so tired!!! AHH!! I have midterms coming up and the studying is really killing me! Je deteste etudie! (If you want to know what that means...look it up =) No, seriously I am so tired right now, I'd sleep a week, but no, I have to stay up, and do my math homework. Stupid math... This is one of those days when I wish I could make my homework disappear (actually, that would be nice everyday) No homework, that'd be awesome. Actually, there's this girl I know and her school doesn't handout homework. Lucky her. I wish my school handed out no homework. Life would be paradise. (She dreamed of para-para-paradise) If you don't recognize that, that was "Paradise" by Coldplay. Best song eva! Love to listen to Coldplay music. What do you like to listen to?

No comments:

Post a Comment