Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Canceled Dance Class and Swimming a MILE!!

My parents kinda force me to do traditional Indian dance. I've been doing it for the past nine years and continue to hate it, but my parents are has stubborn as I am. I hope two weeks off (it's a weekly thing) and now, because my dance teacher is sick (who is incredibly nice when she's not yelling at me when I didn't practice, which is like almost always)so class was canceled. YES (no really, she's actually nice) I have tons of homework that I can no start because now, I don't get home late. So, more sleep tonight. But today, I'm really tired because we swam more that a mile in practice. I was all out of shape because I did not exercise over the break. That was pretty (can't really tell but the pretty is capitalized) tiring. Our coach is a killer. Nice person, but a killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment